Thursday 14 June 2012

My term 2 reflection!

Reading

My favourite in Reading has been... Charlie and Lola and buddy

Something I have learnt is how to read better.

My next step is to go up to droids by the end of the year

Writing

This is my favourite writing The joy of summer

I am proud of all of my writing.

I have learnt:

  • to put an : when you list things.


My next step is to have more success criteria

I like my blog because you can share things on it
This is my favourite post Noun poem because it has pictures of things, it’s a poem, it has a cool background and it is a popular post on my blog.

I like commenting on blogs because it makes people feel good about their work.
This is my favourite comment Zeb's blog post.
Maths

My favourite maths is fractions

I am proud of My baked beans recipe

I have learnt

  • most of my fractions.

Something I find challenging is my fractions and division facts

My next step is to learn more

Art
my favourite art is our jungle inside.
Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is our rubbish groups.

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this is we can be fit.
I like playing these games:

  • corner ball
  • blob
  • soccer
  • abc bulrush
  • running to the cricket net and back
I learn and develop the skills by playing these games.
Fitness helps me learn.

Something I liked was my interview was good.                            





This is my 

Tagxedo for my term 2 reflection




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat tagxedo poster it goes well with your reflection ! From mum x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Samuel
    Your reflection is great!
    What has been your favourite thing about term 2 so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your interview was great, Samuel!

    You prepared very well with this document. I agree with your Mum, your Tagxedo really reflects your learning so far this year. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Samuel! I like your tagxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah (Sam's Aunty)18 August 2012 at 18:08

    Great Sam, I never even knew you could do this on the computer. You are very clever and creative, a guitar is a cool shape. I will make my own! From Aunty

    ReplyDelete